The Certified Professional Trader is a comprehensive course that teaches students a thorough understanding of financial markets from an educated traders perspective. This course explores financial markets from 3 distinct perspective:
- Understanding financial industry, infrastructure and products.
- Interpreting Central Bank Monetary Policy, Macro Economic Indicators and news trading
- Applying Technical Analysis, Risk Management and Psychology
This course was designed to educate students on all financial market assets from equities, bonds, forex and commodities and how these markets are affect by central bank monetary policies, fiscal government policies and macro economic data released from particular countries. Using the skills learned from applying technical analysis, risk management and psychology, students will be able to position themselves to capitalize on the markets by applying good techniques. These are knowledge and skills used by institutional banks, hedge funds and professional traders will be passed along in this course. Upon completion, students will be recognized with the CPT credentials from the Institute of Trading and Finance.
Curriculum Topics that will be covered?
Certified Professional Trader program guidance:
- Overview of the Certificate Programs
- Macro Introduction 100
- Platforms and Brokerage
- Derivatives 100
- Derivatives 200
- Economic Indicators 100 – USA
- Central Bank 100 – Introduction to Central Banks and the Federal Reserve
- Technical Analysis 100
- Economic Indicators 200 – International
- Central Banks 200 – International Central Banks
- Technical Analysis 200
- Bonds 200
- Equities 200
- Forex 200
- Commodities 200
- Technical Analysis 300
- Market Profile
- Trade Set
- Risk Management and Psychology
Please click here to view the curriculum and to know all financial market and trading courses that will be covered.