Forex Bootcamp Course
The Forex Bootcamp introduces you to the exciting world of the foreign exchange market by providing you with essential skills required to profitably trade currencies, and the opportunity to watch and learn how these skills are applied in a real-time market. More specifically, you will learn the following skills:
- Fundamental concepts of the Forex market and its role in the global financial system
- How to integrate macro fundamentals and technical analysis into your trades
- How Central Banks and interest rates affect the Forex markets
- How to interpret and trade key economic releases
- Development of a trading plan and risk management strategy that suits you
The Forex Bootcamp consists of three parts over three sessions: Theory, Application, and Coaching.
- A weekend Forex Bootcamp course covering the theory and course materials that you need to understand the Forex market. (6 hours)
- Applied knowledge to a live trading session covering a news event (on our trading floor) with IOTAF’s FX market strategist/instructor. Furthermore, we will also take this time to cover ‘Additional Materials’ as well as trading set ups, trading style and risk management. (4 hours)
- Private Mentoring session where we will evaluate your trades and offer guidance. This will be done at the IOTAF trading floor, or online via Skype (depends on student location and preference). (2 hours)
Included in the program is limited access to IOTAF’s community platform used for trade commentary, market chatter, news, research and additional mentoring. A valuable tool used by over 150 of current and alumni traders from IOTAF.
Are you interested?
What do you get?
February 25, 2017
View our curriculum
Click here to view our curriculum or download our Syllabus. Forex Bootcamp Course – Institute of Trading and Finance
Stay In Touch
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive more information about our new courses, trade alerts, recaps, promos of our trading programs and market analysis!
- Lectures 46
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 36
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Introduction: Trading Forex as a Second Income
Module 1. Forex Basics and Currency Pairings
Module 2. Dollar Index and Market Correlations
Module 3. Introduction to Macro Economic Indicators
Module 4. Introduction to Technical Analysis and Charting
Module 5. Understanding Central Bank Announcements and Interest Rates
Module 6. Brokers, Platforms, and Resources
Additional Material: Developing You Own Trading Style
Additional Material: Trading Plan and Risk Management