IOTAF is organizing on a regular basis one day or two-days training boot camps on specific topics, such as cryptocurrencies and forex.
Crypto Boot Camp
In this intensive training and workshop, you will learn about:
- Monetary system flaws that led to Bitcoin.
- Understanding the blockchain technology.
- Bitcoin 101: protocol, network and currency.
- What are miners and nodes?
- Different type of wallets, what to look out for when choosing one?
- Altcoins: ETH, XRP, LTC, XMR and a few others
- What are hard forks?
- Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) – the good, the bad and the ugly
- Proof of work vs Proof of stake
- Coin research checklist
- Cryptocurrency financial landscape
Forex Boot Camp
The Forex Bootcamp introduces you to the exciting world of the foreign exchange market by providing you with essential skills required to profitably trade currencies, and the opportunity to watch and learn how these skills are applied in a real-time market. More specifically, you will learn the following skills:
- Fundamental concepts of the Forex market and its role in the global financial system
- How to integrate macro fundamentals and technical analysis into your trades
- How Central Banks and interest rates affect the Forex markets
- How to interpret and trade key economic releases
- Development of a trading plan and risk management strategy that suits you
Upcoming Boot Camp
A weekend of immersion in the world of cryptocurrencies organized by CoinsWatch at the Institute of Finance and Trading (IOTAF) facilities in the heart of Old Montreal. CoinsWatch is a one-stop hub for all things blockchain and cryptocurrency related. We offer a multitude of services in terms of education, consultation and private mentoring for individuals and businesses.