Crypto Technicals Bootcamp Course
The Technicals Bootcamp introduces you to the exciting world of the trading by providing you with essential technical skills required to profitably trade different products, and the opportunity to watch and learn how these skills are applied in a real-time market.
When does the Crypto Technicals Course take place?
Location and ways to attend the course?
You can attend our course in our classroom at the old port at the following location.
Live Stream ( online attendance )
We also provide a LIVE STREAM feed to our online class. This way you can watch the course happening live from your phone or from your computer at home or at the office.
More specifically, you will learn the following skills:
- Concepts of the techinicals and its role in trading
- How to integrate technical analysis into your trades
- How technical patterns affect the markets
- Development of a trading plan and risk management strategy that suits you
The Technicals Bootcamp consists of three parts over three sessions: Theory, Application, and Coaching.
- A weekend Technical Bootcamp course covering the theory and course materials that you need to understand the market.
- Applied knowledge to a live trading session with IOTAF’s technical strategist/instructor.
- Private Mentoring session where we will evaluate your trades and offer guidance. This will be done at the IOTAF trading floor, or online via Skype (depends on student location and preference).
Included in the program is limited access to IOTAF’s community platform used for trade commentary, market chatter, news, research and additional mentoring. A valuable tool used by over 150 of current and alumni traders from IOTAF.
Are you interested?
Click here to view our curriculum or download our Syllabus.
What do you get?
Stay In Touch
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive more information about our new courses, trade alerts, recaps, promos of our trading programs and market analysis!
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 35
- Certificate No
- Assessments Self
Cryptocurrency Technical Bootcamp
Basics of asset data visualization and order placement.