Saturday, May 4 and Sunday, May 5, 2019
This intensive two-day workshop is taught live (i.e. not online) at our classroom and professional trading floor in the Old Port of Montreal by industry experts.
You will learn about:
- Monetary system flaws that led to Bitcoin.
- Understanding the blockchain technology.
- Bitcoin 101: protocol, network and currency.
- What are miners and nodes?
- Different type of wallets, what to look out for when choosing one?
- Altcoins: ETH, XRP, LTC, XMR and a few others
- What are hard forks?
- Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) – the good, the bad and the ugly
- Proof of work vs Proof of stake
- Coin research checklist
- Cryptocurrency financial landscape
$700 + taxes
To register, please call us at 514-439-8644.